XLR Element 4.0 Chassis, C-6 Buttstock & Ergo Tactical Grip
Anschutz Custom XLR Element 4.0 Aluminum Chassis with C-6 Buttstock & Ergo Tactical Grip.
Fits Anschutz models 1710 or 1712.
- Machined from solid 6061 T-6 billet aluminum
- MLOK™ attachment points down both sides of forearm
- C-6 Buttstock
- RRS (Really Right Stuff) Spec 1.5" Dovetail (Arca-Swiss) forearm
- Anschutz 10-5/8 inch Rail at 6 o'clock position of forend
- Multi-point radial cut inlet eliminates the need for traditional V-Block or Glass Bedding
- Adjustable LOP: 13.5" to 14.5"
- Adjustable Butt-Plate Height Range 3.25"
- Adjustable Cheek Piece Height Range 1.3"
- Adjustable Cheek Piece Cast Range 0.35"
- Built in bubble level - New on the 4.0 version
- User inter-changeable pistol grip
- Weight of chassis with action screws 3 lbs 6.5oz
Note Items NOT Included:
Scope, scope mounts, tripod, bipod and accessories, sound suppressor or any other photographic props.
Chassis comes with the long fixed adapter for the stock installed. Other adaptors and accessories are available from XLR Industries.
The all NEW XLR Industries C-6 Buttstock offers an impressive six total fit adjustments and brings tool-less adjustability for the length of pull, cheek rest height, and recoil pad height allowing shooters the ability to fine-tune the fit of their rifle with ease. No matter the position, scenario, or size of the shooter, the shooter can obtain that perfect interface with the rifle.
The C-6 Buttstock has been in multiple years of development and testing, complementing the Envy Pro for positional competition shooting and allowing quick last-minute changes for offhand stages, support side, or specific positions needing a different setup.