1710 Competition HB 20" SS Threaded XLR Element Chassis
System: Match 54 bolt action repeater, 5119 two-stage trigger, blued receiver with stainless steel barrel.
Weight: 8 lbs, 13 oz.
Receiver: Scope mount attachment with 11mm rail and drilled and tapped
Barrel Length: 20" SS heavy barrel, no iron sight provision
Chamber: Optimized Match Chamber
Crown: Recessed Target Crown
Muzzle Diameter: 0.90"
Trigger: New 5119 Two Stage Trigger
Trigger Weight: Adjusted to 6.35 oz. (180g)
Trigger Weight Range: 4 to 7.5 oz. (110 to 215g)
Magazine Capacity: 10
Stock Style: XLR Element Chassis
- Machined from solid 6061 T-6 billet aluminum
- MLOK™ attachment points down both sides of forearm
- Tactical-Lite Buttstock with LimbSaver recoil pad
- RRS (Really Right Stuff) Spec 1.5" Dovetail (Arca-Swiss) forearm
- "Anschutz 10 5/8" Rail at 6 o'clock position of forend
- Multi-point radial cut inlet eliminates the need for traditional V-Block or Glass Bedding
- Adjustable LOP: 12" to 15"
- Adjustable Butt-Plate Height 1.575"
- Adjustable Cheek Piece Height & 10 degree cant
- User inter-changeable pistol grip
- Weight of chassis with action screws 3 lbs 7.5oz
Note Items NOT Included:
Scope, scope mounts, tripod and accessories, sound suppressor or any other photographic props.
Please see the link below for Manual, Spare parts list and additional information: