XLR Element 4.0 Chassis, TR-2 Buttstock & Ergo Tactical Grip
Anschutz Custom XLR Element 4.0 Aluminum Chassis with the TR-2 Buttstock & Ergo Tactical Grip.
Fits Anschutz models 1710 or 1712.
- Machined from solid 6061 T-6 billet aluminum
- MLOK™ attachment points down both sides of forearm
- Tactical-Lite Buttstock
- RRS (Really Right Stuff) Spec 1.5" Dovetail (Arca-Swiss) forearm
- Anschutz 10-5/8 inch Rail at 6 o'clock position of forend
- Multi-point radial cut inlet eliminates the need for traditional V-Block or Glass Bedding
- Adjustable LOP: 12" to 15"
- Adjustable Butt-Plate Height 1.575"
- Adjustable Cheek Piece Height & 10 degree cant
- Built in bubble level - New on the 4.0 version
- User inter-changeable pistol grip
- Weight of chassis with action screws 3 lbs 7.5oz
Note Items NOT Included:
Scope, scope mounts, tripod, bipod and accessories, sound suppressor or any other photographic props.