PRECISE Rear sight, Black
Advantages of the PRECISE rear sight:
- Compact construction offers free view over the rear sight for a better observation of wind vanes.
- High-precision base body crafted from hardened rust-free stainless steel.
- Black body made from high-grade and light aluminum. Unique and versatile adjustment possibilities.
- Slip-proof turning knobs with easy access.
- 24 click (0.02 mm per click) correspond to 0.2 mm shifting of the hitting point on a 10 m distance, 1.0 mm on a 50 m distance and 2.0 mm on 100 m distance.
- Smooth and tight fit of the ball bearings provide precise accuracy per click.
- State-of-the-art design in blue or black with clear scales.
With the new PRECISE rear sight, the side and height adjustment occurs on an axis which is a big advantage in prone shooting because the shooter need not change the grip but can stay in position.